DIACLEAN DIALYZER REPROCESSOR
Hemant Surgical Industries Ltd has been specialized in Healthcare industry since 1980s. We are the exclusive importers of JMS Surgical Products (Japan) since 30 years.
We are manufacturer and supplier of Refurbish Dialysis machines, RO Plants, Dialysis Chairs, Dialyzer Re-processor, Dialysis Washing sink, Dialysis consumable and consultants of design etc. We have been successfully catering to the requirement of numerous clients spread across the nation over 20 years. We have the largest network of supplies in the market and our 24 hour technical assistance and excellent customer service and your will see that equipment from Hemant Surgical Industries Ltd is not only a smart decision of your patient and institution, but for your peace of mind as well.
Diaclean Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine is the main device to rinse, clean, test and affuse reusable dialyzer in hemodialysis treatment. It adopts pulsating current oscillation technique, positive rinse, reverse rinse, positive UF, reverse UF etc. to eliminate leftover in dialyzer in short time and then resume blood chamber capacity, ensuring the reusing quality of dialyzer and also extending its life time. Moreover, its LCD display and touch screen provides more convenience to the user.
We are carrying turnkey project for dialysis room design and set up, we will provide architectural and other technical help to improve your existing space or new project site. Kindly contact us more details
- Our Product & Services
- Dialysis machine lease and sale
- RO Plant installation and services
- Accessories for RO Plants
- Dialysis Chairs
- Dialyzer - Re processor
- Dialysis washing Units
- Design & Consultancy for Dialysis units
- Portable RO Plants
- Size: 400mm(W) X 620(H) X 380(L)
- Weight: approx. 35kg
- Voltage: 220VâÂ±10%, 50Hz~60Hz, 2A
- Water Input request: RO water complied with AAM1/ASA10 request (Endotoxin <2Eu/ml\Bacterial level<200CFu)
- Water Input pressure: 20-60 psi
- Water Flow rate: 1.2 liters/minute
- Minimum consumption: 8 liters/dialyzer
- Reprocessing Time: 8 minutes/dialyzer
(Specification and parameters may change without prior notice)